– Following are the terms and conditions:
- a) The photographer is not instructed to take photographs of the general guests. He shall be free to shoot to best of his abilities and creativity. If you have specific objections to any kind of photography it needs to be communicated before and we will respect it.
- b) The photographer will retain all Intellectual Property rights of the photographs. He will use some images for self promotion for putting up on his website or social media platforms with your consent. Under no circumstances can the client sell the photograph alone. We assure you that no images featuring you will be sold for any commercial purpose. The client cannot use the photographs for any photography competitions. He is free to make any number of prints and copies for his personal use and share for viewing with whomever he may deem fit.
- c) In case if I, Vicky get ill and I am unable to do the wedding then a member of my team will do the wedding if we have your consent or I will give you full refund of your money and try to make arrangement of another competent photographer.
- d) Half the total agreed amount has to be paid in the beginning to confirm the booking and the remaining half on the last day of the assignmenet. The work on editing your photographs or videos will not start unless the client pays the remaining amount.
- e) Once we enter into the agreement the client cannot break the contract unless there is a change in the status of the marriage itself.
- f) By contracting me or my team you agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned above.